Tuesday, May 10, 2011

5-10-11 Tiring Tuesday

Today has been very exhausting. I didn't sleep the greatest last night, so that hasn't helped matters much. I was able to finish up my usual house cleaning that I didn't get done yesterday. We also had three more walk-throughs on the townhouse today. I'm really hoping that we'll start getting some offers rolling in. I have started looking a little more seriously at houses that are for rent. I just want to be prepared for whatever may come along.

Jeff had a good interview with a company called ACS today, it's seems like a good prospect, but once again we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

The girls, mainly Brooklyn, have been rather cranky and needy today. It made it rather hard to get things done, but I pulled through.

Today is Jeff's mom's birthday so I made crock pot lasagna, and Jeff made a Caesar salad and garlic bread and took it over to her house for dinner. It was good to visit with them and have some extra hands to help with the girls.

Anyway, as I said, I'm extremely exhausted and tired and I plan on going to bed early. Good Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment