Today was a good bust busy and exhausting day. John and Heather came into town last night so we were able to see them and visit with them a little today. Jeff's mom got us all tickets to the Desert Star Theater again. I love going there. The play was Sheer-Luck Homes. It was hilarious, the actors did a great job. It was nice to go out with Jeff and be without the girls for a little while. Now if only I could get him to take me on an actual date where it's just the two of us and we can do whatever we want.
After the play we picked up the girls and came home and let the girls nap. They definitely needed it. I wanted one too, but got too in to the movie that was on the TV and didn't fall asleep. Once Jeff and the girls woke up we headed to Jeff's mom's house for a BBQ with everyone. It was so nice outside and all the kids were able to just be in the backyard and run around and play. It was fun talking with everyone and catching up on whats going on, especially with John and Heather, since we don't get to see them too often.
We came home and gave the girls a bath and put them to bed. I'm so tired and exhausted I should already be in bed! Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment