This weekend was a pretty good weekend. We really didn't do much, which was kind of nice for a change. Saturday the girls slept in until 8 which was awesome and much needed! We spent most of the morning just relaxing and hanging out around the house. We did eventually go to the store to get some groceries, but then just came back and hung out some more. In some ways I wanted to get out of the house a little more, but all in all is was really nice to just sit and relax and spend some time as a family.
Sunday was good, thankfully no disasters in the morning before church. We had some good talks and lessons on Faith, which is something I've been struggling a little bit with the past few days. I know that the Lord is watching over us and I have the faith that he will provide for us, but the control-freak side of me has a hard time just letting go and letting the Lord lead the way. Then again there's not really much I can do. We're literally in a wait-and-see kind of stage. We, of course, went to Jeff's mom's house for dinner after church and naps. It was just a typical evening over there. We got home and I spent some time to myself. Before we went to bed Jeff and I had a really good talk about things that are going on with us and what I can do to help ease some of my anxiety and stuff.
Today has been a busy but good day. I ended up not watching Emersyn today, so the girls and I headed out and ran some errands. We met up with Jeff for lunch and had a good time. We finally got some paperwork in for both medicaid stuff and our house sale. We went and visited with Matti and made some plans for this weekend.
After Jeff got home we cooked and ate dinner then put the girls to bed. Now I'm just relaxing and enjoying some quiet time! Well, good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment