Monday, May 9, 2011

5-9-11 An "off" Monday

Monday's are usually my days to buckle down and focus on getting the laundry and weekly house cleaning done. Well, I was able to get the laundry done (luckily it was a "small" laundry day, 5 loads instead of 7 or 8), but that's about as far as my motivation got today. I guess I did get the kitchen cleaned, but that's almost considered a daily routine. The bathrooms and floors will have to wait until tomorrow. The girls were also rather cranky and ornery today so that didn't help matters much. But we all made it through :)

We did have a couple come and look at the townhouse today, the seemed to like it, but you never know unless they actually put an offer on it. The guy actually gave me a great compliment. He said that they've seen over 50 houses in the past 2 1/2 weeks and ours was the cleanest and most well kept they'd seen. He told me that I was a great mother and wife and that it showed because of how well the house is kept. I almost cried, because a lot of times I feel rather inadequate in those areas! We have another realtor coming tomorrow with a client. We're really hoping we can start getting some offers and get this place sold.

There really wasn't much that went on today. It was rainy so the girls were stuck inside all day, which probably  contributed to their crankiness. But anyway, time to relax and enjoy the evening with Jeff :)

Good Night!

No comments:

Post a Comment