Today started out rather well. We had a good breakfast and we were doing really well at getting ready for church and had good timing. About 15 minutes before church started I was getting in the fridge to get some snacks for the girls, and I ended up dumping/spilling a bowl of pork chops marinating in soy sauce, mustard, and water all over me, the kitchen floor, fridge, stove, etc. It was a HUGE mess. I called Jeff down and him and I cleaned up the mess. It was about 20 minutes after church started when we finally finished up. So we decided to just stay home. We relaxed and just enjoyed some family time.
I did go to Relief Society because I was asked to teach this week. The lesson was on missionary work and I thought it went pretty well. There were a few people that commented and it was really nice. I had fun, I kind of liked teaching. I wish the day could've been a little less hectic, but everything turned out just fine.
After church we headed over to Jeff's mom's house and ate dinner with them. The girls played outside for awhile and it was just nice to sit back and relax for awhile. Now Jeff and I are just watching some tv. Good Night.
No comments:
Post a Comment