Friday, May 20, 2011

5-20-2011 Rainy days

The past few days have been a bit long and rough. The weather has been very rainy and cold, and it has been very hard on the girls and myself. We all hate being cooped up and stuck inside. I tried to make the best of it though.

Today we did finally get out of the house for a little while. The girls and I went with Allison and her kids to the Utah Kidz Expo. It was kinda cool and it was really nice to get out of the house. The girls had a good time and it was so nice to get out and have some adult interaction.

We got home and I got the girls some lunch and then Brooklyn's physical therapist came and worked with her for a little while. She's very impressed by her progress with the walking and eye tracking. After she left the girls took a good nap.

Jeff got home and we went over to McKay and Lynndi's for dinner. It was good to see them and catch up with them. The girls had fun playing and being able to run around somewhere besides our house. Now I'm just enjoying some "me" time and watch a little tv. Good Night

No comments:

Post a Comment