This evening I finally got a much needed break and had a girls night with Joanna. We went and saw the movie "Something Borrowed". It was a good movie, but I had rather mixed feelings about it all. I related really well to two of the characters and in totally opposite ways. It was so nice to get out of the house without the girls though and just do something for myself for a little while. It was really good to catch up with Joanna again too.
This morning I took Jeff's mom to an eye appointment and then ended up going out shopping with her and the girls for awhile. It was a little exhausting, but good.
Well it's late and I'm tired. Good Night!
This morning I took Jeff's mom to an eye appointment and then ended up going out shopping with her and the girls for awhile. It was a little exhausting, but good.
Well it's late and I'm tired. Good Night!
No comments:
Post a Comment