Thursday, May 26, 2011

5-26-2011 Struggling

The past few days have been good, but uneventful. I didn't have Emersyn on Monday or Tuesday so I was able to get some stuff done and run some much needed errands.

Today, however, has been rough...and it's only 10 am! The girls are fighting/screaming none stop. At the moment they're finally calmed down and watching Blues Clues, at least for now. I'm just hoping it lasts awhile and that they'll either start to cooperate or at least just leave each other alone for awhile. I, on the other hand, have stupid thoughts going through my head about things that aren't happening (at I hope they're not). I've noticed a few things about Jeff lately that have me questioning some things, but at the same time I know I shouldn't and that I should just trust that everything is normal. It's hard when I'm here by myself all day and then he comes home to sit on the couch, play with the girls, and then go play his computer game as soon as they go to bed. I feel so alone. There are nights where I enjoy the time to myself in the evenings, but those times are becoming so often that it seems Jeff and I are drifting apart. I can't even get him to take me on a simple date.

I don't know why I'm being so emotional...it's taking all I have not to burst into tears right now. I feel so alone and so forgotten. I don't know what to do, I feel so confused. I wish I could just crawl back into bed and shut out the world.  I can only hope and pray that things will come to light and that I can move on from all of this, and soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment