Saturday, May 14, 2011

5-14-11 Relaxing Family Time

Today has been a good day. This morning was nice and relaxing. Barington Park was doing a yard sale thing all day, but we didn't really have much to put out so we decided not to do it. We did go and walk around a bit and take a look at what other people had and visited with some neighbors and friends in the ward. People around here aren't too happy about us lowering the price of our house so low, but oh well.

We eventually headed out and got some lunch at In'N'Out Burger. Then we headed over to Jeff's mom's house. Jeff mowed her lawn while I went and got some stuff at the store. The girls finally fell asleep after I got back and all ended up napping for awhile. It felt so nice! Jeff made dinner and then we brought the girls home and gave them a bath. Now Jeff and I are spending some much needed time together watching some tv.

I started to get a little anxiety over the house situation again, but then I just thought back to that scripture that I read a few nights ago and it helped me feel better again. It's kind of scary not having any control over the situation and having doubt and uncertainty, but it's so nice to be reminded that it's in the Lord's hands and that he is watching over us, taking care of us, and will provide for us.

No comments:

Post a Comment